Thank you for creating a safe space for me to grow towards preparing and planning my future business.
Our interactive, hands-on business boot camp is designed to help transitioning Canadian Armed Forces members and Veterans rapidly advance their entrepreneurial and business skills and knowledge. Each boot camp class is comprised of approximately 20 burgeoning entrepreneurs from across Canada who arrive with a business idea and a passion to learn. There is no cost to participate due to the generous support from program funders and sponsors.
Participants arrive with a developed business idea and learn best practices in marketing, finance, business planning and accounting from business school faculty and industry experts. Together they work on a plan to take their businesses to the next level.
Boot camps are tailored specifically for Veterans. They provide a supportive and connected environment for a great learning experience. Boot camps give you the opportunity to:
- Learn best practices in marketing, social media, finance, business planning, and accounting from business school faculty
- Learn with a group of people with shared experiences and ambitions
- Participate in networking events with entrepreneurs and business professionals
- Practice and polish pitching your business idea
- Increase your professional network
- Work on a plan to take your business to the next level
There’s no better time to take the next step.
Get your business growing with boot camp.
2021 BOOT CAMPS
Acceptances will be done on a rolling basis and will close once capacity is reached. We encourage you to apply immediately.