Our online and in person workshops are designed for those interested in learning the fundamentals of starting a business or becoming self-employed. They are open to all members of the Canadian Armed Forces military and Veteran communities including spouses and families. Each year they run from January to May and September to December. As with all our programming, are offered completely free.
Workshops can help you:
- Explore whether entrepreneurship is right for you
- Learn the fundamentals of topics like marketing, money and finance, sales and more
- Make a plan and set clear next steps to start or move your business planning forward
- Network with others like you interested in starting a business
Both the in person and online workshops are designed to complement each other and together provide the foundation to take control, make a plan, and start moving your entrepreneurial dreams forward:
- In person workshops provide an overview of entrepreneurship with emphasis on validating your business idea, networking, and building entrepreneurial ecosystem of support.
- Online workshops dive deeper into individual core areas of business fundamentals.
No matter where you are on your entrepreneurial journey, workshops can help get the answers you need.
UPCOMING ONLINE PROGRAMS
Workshops run from January - May and September - December each year. Please check this page and our social media for updates. We are always adding new workshops.
Testing your Business Idea (Sept 27)
Business Planning (Oct 4)
Marketing Principles (Oct 11)
Entrepreneurial Mindset (Oct 16)
Money and Finance (Oct 18)
Sales and the Customer (Oct 30)
Entrepreneurial Mindset (Nov 6)
Business Planning (Nov 14)
Testing your Business Idea (Nov 22)
Marketing Principles (Nov 29)
Money and Finance (Nov 30)
Sales and the Customer (Dec 4)