Have a question about your business idea?
The OE Information Session is a one-hour Zoom call with a Project Manager from the Operation Entrepreneur team.
It's an easy way to connect, learn about our programming and find out how we can help you turn ideas into actions.
During the session you’ll find out about:
- Our programs and resources available to help you start or develop your business.
- Upcoming networking opportunities and how to connect with other members of the military and Veteran community who also interested in entrepreneurship.
- How to find free local small business resources in your area.
- Where to source credible information about business ownership.
From there, you may want to:
- Attend one of our online workshops.
- Apply for our boot camp program.
- Grow your network by connecting with entrepreneurs in your industry or community.
- Book a meeting with your local small business centre and ask questions about financing options, online webinars and local networking events.
- Access self-paced online learning modules available on our website.
- Sign up for our six-month Mentoring Program or an Ask our Experts Speed Networking session.
*Information Sessions are currently hosted in English only
March 30, 2023
April 6, 2023
April 13, 2023
April 20, 2023
April 27, 2023
May 4, 2023
May 11, 2023
May 18, 2023
May 25, 2023