The mentoring program hand-matches Veteran entrepreneurs with mentors to build those connections, provide guidance and share experience.
Having that person to hear you out, give you advice and share their experience and knowledge is huge.
How it works
Mentors are experienced entrepreneurs or business professionals, with or without military experience, who are able to provide perspective, advice and support for a Veteran entrepreneur.
Mentees are current or former members of the Canadian Armed Forces or military spouses who have either graduated from one of our entrepreneurial boot camps or have an equivalent level of experience.
Mentors and mentees agree to commit two-to-four hours per month for six months.
The mentoring sessions can be in-person (when public health guidelines allow) or virtual and focus on both business and personal growth.
The Prince’s Trust Canada team provides training and support throughout the mentoring relationship, for both mentors and mentees. We help set goals and boundaries, troubleshoot challenges, navigate barriers and celebrate successes.
It’s easy to get involved
- Apply using the form below to indicate your interest.
- We review your application and set up an onboarding call to discuss mutual expectations, intended outcomes, confidentiality and administrative details.
- Once we find you a potential mentor, we begin matching and making introductions.
- Start working with your mentor to take your business further
- About You
- Past Mentoring and Military Experience
- Your Business
- Mentoring Goals