"I appreciated the networking. I was able to meet some great people."
Our in-person workshops are seven hours (0900-1600) and held on Bases across Canada. Facilitated by our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, each workshop is accompanied by a workbook and the day includes a mix of content, individual and small group activities, guest speakers, networking and plenty of time for Q & A. Guest speakers include Veteran entrepreneurs and business advisors from the local small business centre. Lunch and snacks are provided.
The workshop will help you:
- Understand how military skills and experience directly transfer to business ownership
- Learn how to get started and evaluate business ideas
- Understand components of business planning like marketing principles and financing.
- Find out how to access free resources online and in your community
- Make connections, grow your network and start building your entrepreneurial